Alliance HR Services is looking for a Repack Operator in the Lavergne ,TN area. The Repack Operator position consist of packing out specific parts, from bulk containers to customer required packaging.
Main requirements and job duties:
- Packs out parts for daily orders, given on the weekly repack schedule
- Records lot traceability of parts being packed out
- Reviews parts for flaws or quality issues if necessary
- Cleaning of totes before use
- Making sure of proper labels
- Will be upon request from your supervisor, materials coordinator, or plant manager.
To perform this job successfully, one must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
· High school diploma or GED required
- · Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to read and write to record lot traceability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job, mostly for safety reasons, include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to mechanical parts, weather conditions, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
1st shift: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm