Open Enrollment Available Through The Month Of November
Alliance HR Services offers eligible employees the opportunity to choose plans and programs that meet individual and family needs.
- Changes to your coverage must be made in person at your local office. Contact your supervisor for additional information.
- All changes or new enrollment needs to be made during the month of November for January 1st effective date.
- New hires will start their enrollment during their new hire process only.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) premiums will be deducted starting December 1st for a January 1st effective date. All Blue Cross/Blue Shield applications must be on file by November 20th. If you choose to waive your coverage, you must fill out the application and check the Waive Coverage box on page 4, sign and turn it in by November 20th.
- Key Benefits elections should be submitted by December 15th. Deductions will begin January 1st for a February 1st effective date.
- Please also elect your 401-K retirement plan (if eligible). Alliance HR contributes a matching 2% for the 401-K retirement plan.